Choosing The Right Pressure Washing company!
- Choosing the right pressure washing company in Macon and Warner Robins is essential in ensuring that you are getting a safe and effective power washing service that's priced in accordance with local standard practice. Listed below are some safety practices to be on the lookout for, as well as the prices you can expect to pay a professional pressure washing company in Macon GA and surrounding areas.
- Ensure that the pressure washing company you go with is knowledgeable on algae, mold, mildew, fungus, lichens, and moss, as these are the leading cause of exterior grime and build up.
- Ensure that the pressure washing company you go with is using a substantial amount of liquid chlorine to prevent the recurrence of the algae, mold, mildew, fungus, lichens, and moss. Additionally, make sure they clearly identify their methods used to mitigate the risk of killing plants around areas being serviced.
- Ensure the pressure washing company has insurance in order to cover any damages, or death of plants.
- Ensure the pressure washing company is properly licensed, and are following local laws and standard operating procedures as identified by local governing authorities, such as the EPA and SOS.
- Lastly, ensure that any contracting company you hire has taken the appropriate steps to cast a professional appearance. Things like a website, uniforms, and reviews from credible websites such as Angie's List are great signs!
** If you are in the market for a roof cleaning, ensure that the company is familiar with proper soft washing techniques and has experience roof cleaning in Warner Robins and Macon. If they are promting you to get your roof cleaned, high pressure methods of cleaning a roof will irreversibly damage your shingle roof, voiding your manufacturer warranty, increasing your insurance premium and deteriorating your roof life by up to 10 years!